Monday, April 20, 2009

Month from you know where!!


So it all started with the split of our ward, not only am I NOT in alot of my friends ward anymore, My husband is in the Bishopric. Now don't get me wrong,I don't hate that he is in the bishopric for any reason other than I HAVE NOOOOO HELP during Sacrament meeting. With my SWEET Rian. It is truly a challenge to take care of a 2 year old that has hardly heard the word no EVER!!

To make matters worse I think that I have had STREP 3 times in the last month, and now my baby has it and she had to have the dreaded Penicillin shot today. That's what I get for Self Medicating myself. HUH JOANN!!!

Poor thing, no shot is worse than the penicillin shot, it is so thick, it looks like ELMERS GLUE and has the consistency of it too!

I may never get better, but if I do I will be redoing my Kitchen Cabinets and Heading to the GRANITE countertop store!!! That ought to make me feel better!!!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

How come every time I have talked to you you haven't told me you were sick!? I'm sorry! HOpe you both feel better soon!

Unknown said...

We have the sickies over here to. I hate that. And I spend a lot of time feeling sorry for myself. But I do hope you feel better.
And hey feel lucky, you dont have some people in your ward either.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Let me know if you need help spending your money on counter tops! get better
JOANN