Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BEES---or Flies


Today I was trying to enjoy a nice long shower, because Kaleb played Hookie and stayed home from school to help me with Rian. And about 5 minutes into my shower Kaleb comes banging on the door. In the background I can hear Rian screaming BLOODY MURDER! So I turn off the shower and ask him what the matter was, and he tells me that Rian thinks she is going to get hurt, from the BEE in the house.





He at this point is laughing and so I get out to see what the matter is. So I go to console her and she is freaking out, screaming that the bee is going to hurt her. And as the FLY or BEE as she calls it flies near her she starts screaming LOUDER and LOUDER. After I got my composure from Laughing I tried to explain to her that it was not a bee, but a fly, and that it wouldn't hurt her. She finally calmed down.
I guess she has been watching a little too much of POOH!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so Funny! I guess Addi is not the only wimp in the family after all!

Anonymous said...

How funny! I love the new background!
JOANN

Anonymous said...

oh Rian. . . she is so cute.
how funny!