Thursday, May 28, 2009

Best Concert EVER!

You probably all think I have dropped off the face of the earth, but I haven't. I have been stalking all of your blogs but I am so BOOB- Burned Out On Blogging. I went to Taylor Swift's concert and it was the best. And I deserved it DAMN IT!!!
We sat on the 7th row and it was awesome. I have a new found hobby. CONCERTING!! Is that even a word??? Well it is to me, and I love it. Now I am on to Kelly Clarkson and the concert of the year that you are all jealous of me.....THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!

6 comments:

Shirley's Blogg said...

Candi, my mom want info on the HCG diet thing. Can you come and talk to her and give her a killer deal?

Shirley's Blogg said...

Oh, by the way that post was from me Michelle. I was updating my Mom's blog and forgot to log out...

Beck's said...

Well Kelly will for sure be better, becaue I will be there....

Riley Alexander said...

Candi,

How long do I have to beg you before you'll let me go to the "Jo-Bros" with you?

P.S. - I'll bring my own noose.

Adrie said...

Taylor Swift rocks!!! I am jealous of your seats we were in the nose bleeds, but it was still a ton of fun!

Unknown said...

I blogged about jason about 3 posts back! He recieved high marks.