Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Party!

Ever since I could remember my Mom has done a wonderful dinner for the kids on Valentines Day. It was always about us and not them as a kid. Now that we are all grown and married we have been replaced for this tradition by the GRANDKIDS!!! Now it is all about them. And just like me, my kids wouldn't miss this PARTY or any of my Moms Parties for ANYTHING!!!
Rian loved seeing her cousins and she especially loved the present that Grandma gave her. My mom spoils her grandkids ROTTEN!!
Chey got a perm today and we didn't get to style it, but notice the beautiful football tattoo that she put on her forehead! LOVE IT!!! She knows just how to dress for the Party!!

Addi found this Beautiful Ensemble for the Party. I don't know if she noticed but she was a LITTLE OVERDRESSED for the occasion!!!



And the night would not have been complete without showing all of us OLD bloggers what is "IN STYLE". Yes Har Bar being the fashion DIVA that she (thinks) she is showed us what the newest in Eye make up is!! I don't care if that is in style, to me it looks like she is bleeding from all DUCTS of her EYES!!!

3 comments:

Riley Alexander said...

Addi = style. She cant help it. She was just born that way

Mama & Papa Griz said...

Candi
I rememeber you and Jonene proudly sporting the blue mascara back in the day :) however I do have to agree with you, I am not a fan of the pink. I am so glad that I have all boys. I think Colby would have a heart attack.

Unknown said...

I thought Harley's eye's looked cute!!!