Sunday, February 1, 2009

5th ROW BABY!!!!

Yep I got Em'!!

I got the tickets to see HAMMER and Vanilla. It is official they will be in the mail tomorrow. I was so stressed out all morning wanting to make sure that I got the best tickets possible to the concert. When I logged on to purchase them the computer would only let me buy 8 at a time, which meant that we would not all be sitting together, so I called in and told the lady that I needed 14 of her best seated tickets and that it was for my Birthday. So she got us 5th ROW!! I was so excited. The only thing I am worried about is that I told all of my friends that it probably started at 7pm and that we should be home by 10, but that isn't going to happen. You see the concert doesn't even start until 9!! Hammer has to be like 50 now, how can he do that? For the last 2 months I am lucky to be awake after 8.

I might have to drink a ROCK STAR...


so I will be able to stay awake through the whole concert. Because we probably will be getting home around

AM that is!!!


Get ready for a wild night because NO MEN ALLOWED. This should prove to be my most memorable birthday party ever!!!

Most of all I am hoping that ROB (Vanilla) will be wearing something like this:And second of all I am hoping that Hammer even though he is probably a Grandpa now can still move like THIS.

So Ladies get on EBAY and start looking for your Hammer pants because I am sure that none of our old ones will still fit us!

And PLEASE HAMMER DON'T HURT US. Because we will be so close to you that you will probably be able to touch us.

6 comments:

Jami said...

oh my hell... i'm seriously so concerned that you will all start wearing side pony tails and ratting your bangs....

Unknown said...

I may be tempted to shave lines in my eyebrows.

Vanessa said...

I hope Vanilla doesn't wear that outfit, because I will have mine on as well.

The Chapman Family said...

Time to pull out the ole Hammer "crotch to knee" pants!

Riley Alexander said...

Barf.

No men? Oh dang, i'm crushed.

Chaotic Monarchy said...

i have never been more jealous of anyone in my entire life. Have Fun!!!