Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kaleb is 12!!

Kaleb turned 12 on February 16th, and he is such a character. When I was trying to decide which pictures to put on the post I thought of this past Christmas when my family went up to Temple Square and we were waiting for the lights to come on and everyone wanted pictures of their families. So everytime I took a picture of someone Kaleb's head would pop up in the picture.


Here is Amanda and her cute family, and just as I get ready to snap the picture what do you know Kaleb appears.


Then I thought I would take a picture of my Dad, and there he is again!!

Some days it is really hard to get mad at him because we are so close, but one thing is true about Kaleb, there is never a dull moment!!

1 comment:

Jami said...

oh my heck! i can't believe your kids are getting so old!?! i remember him running around in your old house doing jana's nails and calling him a "schmuck!!"