Monday, February 23, 2009

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WEEK!!


Some of us just celebrate our birthdays for a day and some don't celebrate them at all, but I celebrate mine for at LEAST a week. Some years I have tried to pull of a whole month, but I am really busy this year so 5 days is going to have to do!! I have BIG plans for the week, starting off with hunting for my 80's outfit for the concert, and I think I will buy myself a little extra stuff too!!

I will try my best to do a complete documentary of our night out so all of you who are making fun of us can see what fun you missed out on!!!

HAPPY 29th TO ME IN 4 DAYS!!!

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh my hell. YOu are worse then me. How does Jason feel about your b.day month? Elton hates it...but it sort of is like a national holiday. Maybe even a little bit better.

Adrie said...

Happy Birthday in a few!!!

Jami said...

oh my..... nerd alert!!!! good luck on your outfit. i bet the ebayers are taking advantage of you utah nerds and making bank by selling their old crap...

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday. Oh, I will think of you guys in the crazy 80's life for a night.
Thanks for you comments. They help...

Adrie said...

Are you still doing the sparkle toes? I am in desperate need and was wondering if you could do them.

The Chapman Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Those clips are so funny!! I am so excited for tomorrow night!

elizabeth scott said...

Hope your Birthday was as fun as you are!!!! You are such a funny girl!!! I have a little birthday gift for ya! I am sure I will see you this weekend.
May this be your best year yet!