Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Hair Product- You should try it!!

Rian or Rainy as we call her is following in her Big Sister Har Bar's footsteps and venturing into the Beauty Business. But she is not copying other stylists. NO... she is blazing her own trails.Rian LOVES lotion. If you want to put some on her plan on her just taking a bath in it!
And she is proud of how beautiful she is when she is all done!
If she could she would put lotion on all day long!Who knows maybe I will get lucky and she will be a Plastic Surgeon or an Esthetician!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's why she smells so good all the time! We love Rainy!

Vanessa said...

I caught Vivi putting toothpaste on her face like it was lotion. Maybe Rian should have a workshop on what is appropriate to put on your face.

Unknown said...

Whatever keeps them occupied at this age right?

I'm sure she smells delish!

elizabeth scott said...

I love these kinds of days! When you have to take a picture and laugh for a minute! It was fun to see Harley and Mckelle dance! We only got to see the last two dances. I heard that Cheyenne is a natural at the dance thing! We missed her at the cousin Bday party but Cecily says now she just gets another sleep over!!!!!AAAAAAAA. Seriously when does Cecily's bday end?

Anonymous said...

how about we both get nkd, let me put some of that lotion on your bumhole and you come sit on my lap and let me see how much c--k you can take