Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dear Toothfairy. I know you aren't Real BUT......

So about 3 years ago Cheylula came home from school with a few TOUGH questions for me. She wanted to know what her friends big secret was about the Tooth Fairy. After about 5 days of me avoiding the question I let her in on it. And then she wanted to know about the Easter Bunny, Santa, etc. So I said, "Do you really want to know?" And of couse she did, so I enlightened her.

It has been a while since Chey lost a tooth because they are SNAGGLE TOOTH for about a year before they simply fall out of her mouth because she won't pull them out. WIMP, they don't even bleed when the fall out!!

So last night she finally had one fall out that we have been waiting for for about 6 months and she was really excited because it didn't hurt and she was gonna get a visit from the Tooth Fairy.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I told her the Tooth Fairy doesn't come to her anymore. But when I woke up this morning this is what I found.....


FAKING IT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE CHEYENNE!!! And what is up with the Spelling??? She definitely doesn't take after me in that department!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute, I sure hope she got her $3 from the loving tooth fairy!!
JOANN

Adrie said...

I hope she got $3 too, that is so cute!

Unknown said...

I think that it's so funny! Good work Cheyenne!

elizabeth scott said...

I love that girl! She is so funny!
Do you know whenever she sleeps over my house she asks me if she can fold the clothes and if we are still reading scriptures! she is so funny! I would keep her if you let me!