Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Gift!

This is a picture of my favorite gift I got for Christmas this year. I get a lb of See's Mint Truffles every year and I love them and you can see just how much in my BUTT about a week after Christmas.
This is what my box of Chocolates looks like 3 days after Christmas, not because I ate them all. You might want to take note of Rian's behind this year as she ate about 3/4 of the box in 3 days. Today I ate a truffle about 11 am and there was about15 left. I went back at 4:30 to get another one as my butt was feeling a little too skinny and this is what I found.

I looked over at Rian and I could see where all 15 of them went!!


How can you get mad at this face, the way I look at it is BETTER HER BUTT THAN MINE!!!

4 comments:

Beck's said...

Candy I love her. I think you might be getting what you deserve in htis little one. I am with my little guy I tell you what. Hope you have a Merry Christmas..

Unknown said...

Thanks to you...I downed a 1/2 lb.
Ohhhh. So good.

elizabeth scott said...

Your blog always makes me laugh!!!!

Vanessa said...

"Never trust a big butt and a smile!" -Bell Biv DeVoe