Saturday, January 24, 2009

CAN'T TOUCH----- MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Oh YEEEAAAHH BOOOYYYY, TO LEGIT----


Not to go to MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice for my Birthday!!! The Girls and I always do something fun to celebrate our Birthday's and we've done everything from Good Things Utah to Witches Night Out and Festival of the Trees. JoAnn said that we have to do something Fun for mine too. At first we were going to go to the Price is Right then instead maybe a Night in Park City and on to shopping. Nothing was falling into place, nothing felt right and now I know why. With some divine intervention I turned on the radio when I went to pick up my kids from school and I am listening to my favorite radio station Movin 100.7 and I hear it........


MC HAMMER and VANILLA ICE are coming in Concert and it is a day after my 29th Birthday so I call Vanessa and I am freakin out about because this is perfect, this is what we are going to do. The tickets go on sale soon and it will soon be official. This is going to be HUGE!!! DON"T BE HATIN BECAUSE YOUR JEALOUS!!!! PLAYA!!!
I'M OUTTA HERE, WORD TO YOUR MOTHA!!

12 comments:

Beck's said...

Stop Collaborate and listen I am raeady with a brand new edition. Something grabbed a hold of me. It is you and I can't wait to go either... I am going to search for the perfect get up for this night..

Vanessa said...

I'm shaving lines into the side of my head and I'm busting out my Hammer pants. It will rock.

And FYI, I saw Hammer clear back in 1992. First NKOTB, now this?? The only way it could get any better is if Bell Biv DeVoe or Color Me Badd were with them!

I like your new background!

Unknown said...

Oh man! I might just have to pass! But Happy Birthday anyway!!!

Unknown said...

Shane asked if this was called the "Life Comes at you Fast Tour."
Wish I had still had my hammer pants...I had some sweet black ones with a big gold buckle. They were awesome.

Vanessa said...

Sam was like 5 years old when they were cool, so she just doesn't appreciate their awesomeness.

Unknown said...

Vanessa- Don't you mean their gayness?

Unknown said...

I think I still might have some MC Hammer pants if ya'lled like to borrow them. They are Gold! That is the really cool color.
Candi, you make me want to bust out the old music. Make sure you blog about this one. And what the heck, you are only 29.? I am so old!

Johnsons said...

Candi, I am sure glad that you are only turning 29 this year, because that makes me only 28. LOL. I love all of you music. It takes me back to the good old days. If I lived out there, I might have to jump on the train and go with you guys.

Adrie said...

You crack me up, that will be an awesome concert, have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

This is HUGE! Why are we so COOL??!! I can't wait.
JOANN

Mama & Papa Griz said...

I am laughing! I remember all those times we were getting ready to go out and listening to them. We thought we were so cool..Oh wait we were cool. I love that your only 29! But how old were you when you had Harley? :)
Erika

Jami said...

wow...... um.... you are such a nerd. along with your crew that is finding this so exciting...