Monday, November 3, 2008

Tagged By Jessica- 4th picture in the folder


I have to admit when Sammy called me today to tell me Jessica tagged me I was kinda relieved because I was just thinking about how neglected my blog must feel. I haven't been able to come up with any good bloggin material. So here it is.....The 4th picture in my folder..... Rian did her own make-up on this day. Isn't she beautiful? I figured between Harley's Haircutting and Rian's make up artistry I should be set as an old woman!!! If only Cheyenne would learn how to do nails then I wouldn't have to do my own!!!
I tag Amanda E, Vanessa and Teresa my HOMMIES from Softball!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

You're so awesome. Thanks for doing the tag. Do you think Rian will teach me how to do my make-up?
Have I told you how cute I think your blog is? Well if I haven't it is so cute. I'm totally jealous.

Unknown said...

She is so stinkin cute! Rainy needs to teach Addi how to do her makeup.

Vanessa said...

Good thing I had eye makeup remover to help you take that off. GEEZ! Wash your kids face!

Unknown said...

Better on her face than your furniture I guess.
She has skills. So cute.