Sunday, October 26, 2008

Vanessa's Month Long Birthday ends at WNO!

Witches Night Out!

Here we are, us Witches, although earlier in the day you might have switched the "W" to a "B" for me. I had an awful day, and to be honest with you I suck at wanting to dress up, so this was as Witchy as I could dress. Jason told me earlier as I was trying to find something to wear that the only thing witchy on me was my SCOWL! But I did have a ton of fun, we went out to eat at Famous Daves, and other than the entire restaurant staring at us as we were seated, and me tripping on JoAnn's shoes and kicking some little toddlers high chair nearly giving him whiplash it was very fun!

After Dinner we headed out to Gardners Village and did some browsing and shopping, but most of all we just WATCHED other witches and warlocks, some people are very interesting! But thanks to LeAnn, Shannon, Vanessa, Amanda and JoAnn for putting up with my WITCHY attitude and letting me come, I had a blast!




Here is a quick Clip of Vanessa, Shannon and LeAnn doing the Witch Parade, they were a hit!


7 comments:

Vanessa said...

You're such a witch, geez. I'm just glad you didn't put the cackling video on there.

Thanks for going and enduring a month of my birthday celebration! And I hope you liked Famous Dave's, even though I found out later, that you don't like BBQ.

Unknown said...

You guys ROCK for dressing up...

Riley Alexander said...

Remind me to kill myself if my wife ever forces me to one of these.

Tikes said...

I am feeling a little bit weird right now because I have no idea what to write.

Mostly I will pretend that I didn't read this post.

Unknown said...

My brother actually called it B****** Night Out. Funny.
I wouldn't have known you were having a bad day?
Had a great time....lots of fun people watching for sure.

Riley Alexander said...

Amanda... you are a liar. Its very easy to tell when Candi is having a bad day.... no need to sugar coat.

LeAnn said...

WNO was a lot of fun! You are SO not witchy!