Saturday, October 25, 2008

High School Musical 3


OK I admit it we went opening day, not because we were dying to see it the first day but because I am very competitive and I wasn't going to have my kids being the only ones that didn't see it the first day. So my friend called and invited us to go with her and the kids and my first thought was (I haven't seen 1 or 2) so I wasn't sure if I was going to know what was going on but it wasn't like The Bourne Supremacy series or Pirates of the Caribean where you needed to see the first ones to know what was going on in the next ones. But overall it was Cute, funny and enjoyable. I even think Harley, Nicole and Jessica liked it. Cheyenne already knew all the words to the songs and when Zac and what's her name (the brunette girlfriend) had their smooching scene, I looked down at Kaleb, Trevor and Braden and they looked like they were thoroughly enjoying it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just cannot go and see this. Give me a break... Cambrielle is dying to see it. I am dying to save the money for our trip to Disneyland in 3 weeks.

Tikes said...

Candi....what kind of friend are you? I am pretty sure that any one of my friends would have bootlegged HSM 3 for me if I wanted to save money for Disneyland. I hope you can sleep well tonight.