Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BLACK FRIDAY is almost here!!!


Who doesn't love getting up at 4 am and heading out shopping on Black Friday??? If this isn't something you have ever experienced then you need to come with me. It is truly a SPORT, and I love it. Every year my sisters and I get up around 3 or 4 am and head down to Wally World, where all the good deals are. They shrink wrap the pallets of anything on the BLITZ ad and at 5 am the poor employees have to cut the shrink wrap and try to dodge out of all of the commotion. IT IS GREAT. Most of the time I don't even have anything I am looking for I just go for the fun of it. If you want to go meet us at walmart at 5am or before if you want to get ahold of any of the deals!!

6 comments:

Beck's said...

Candi I have had a countdown to black friday on the board in my classroom. I agree I get a bigger rush that day then any other sport I have played. I just need to make sure that I stretch properly this year????

Vanessa said...

I'll send you over my list and will you get it for me? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

CRAZY!! So glad I don't work that day!

Adrie said...

You are so funny, Black Friday shopping fits you perfect!

Unknown said...

Vanessa is looking for a camera... Black Friday is a freaks holiday. Explains a lot actually. hee hee
Have Fun!
How was "The D World?"

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!! hope to see you there JOANN