Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday a COMPLETE SUCCESS!

SUCCESS, Yes you heard it right, I got everything I went looking for on Friday. So those of you who went to Walmart in search of a Power Wheels Jeep and came out empty handed, I am Sorry that Walmart didn't have enought for everyone, but the important thing is that I came I saw and I conquered BLACK FRIDAY!!! (was there ever any doubt?) But the real treat was Friday night when the whole FAM DAM heads over to Spanish Fork to the Christmas Night Parade.
As you can see Rian thoroughly enjoyed herself, I think she didn't want to sit on Har Bar's Lap!

Kaleb is a GRANNY'S BOY!!Kaleb had a lot of fun, I am not sure what this face he is making is but it is interesting!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a big success for me too and I didnt even have to go. It was the best!!!

Unknown said...

All I went for was the 4 dollar jammies. I went, I bought, and then I left. Success?

Josh & Kenz said...

I really helped the Economy out Friday. I may be calling you to help pay my house payment. I lost control! I must have been pocessed! Ahhhh.....