Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Disney World 2008

WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD!!

It seems like I take my kids to Disney World every year. But there is one guarantee: They won't be going next year!! My kids are pretty good kids overall but when you go on vacation with the Kunzler Clan my kids look like complete TERRORS!! We went to Mickey's Magical Christmas party and it was really fun, it did rain on us alot but we still had fun! Cinderellas Castle was amazing!We waited in line for about 45 minutes so Rian could see her idols Mickey and Minnie and this is how she greeted them!!

The Kunzlers gave them a warmer greeting though!
We went to Sea World the first day we were in Florida and my kids had a lot of fun! This is JoAnn waiting to get Splashed by Shamu!
Our hotel was amazing we had an indoor pool and the kids swam all day if we weren't at a park!
Rian and Har Bar at the pool, Rian loves to swim she is a fish out of water!

Here is Kaleb on the Plane, he loves to take pictures of himself. This was the only picture I had of him on the Vacation. I suck at picture taking!!! All in all we had alot of fun, Next time I hit Disney World it'll probably be minus 4 children though!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally, some pictures!
I was starting to wonder if you really went. :-)
Rian looked a little overwhelmed with Mickey. Cute.

Vanessa said...

Looks like fun, even if you got rained on!

Anonymous said...

look at those lovely little titties starting to grow I want her in the shower with me totally nkd I love having s-x in the shower