Thursday, September 25, 2008

Was there ever any doubt??


If you haven't heard yet we WON!!! Ok so we didn't win it ALL but we took 2nd place. One of my biggest pet peeves in Sports is when a team plays a whole season with one team and miraculously recruits an entire new team for the Tournament. Are the HOODIES worth their salvation??? I HATE CHEATERS!!! There is a big difference between having someone on your team that is not on the roster so you are not short players, and having 3 men that crank the ball over the fence everytime they get up that have never played during the regular season, and all for a HOODY!!! I basically put the blame of our not taking first place in 2 peoples laps, Tyson and Casey, they have shown their level of commitment to WellnessComplete over the last 4 weeks and it is not very committed. Next year I think we will have tryouts for the team I have people BEGGING to be on our team and we will have to find more committed players!! Thanks to everyone who played with us I had a ton of fun and I think next year I will try to keep it to buying only one bat a year, although there were 4 times that our men Cranked it over last night with my bats so I will have to see if they have enough of a sweet spot next year to last!! Peace Out!

10 comments:

Vanessa said...

SO THERE Tyson and Casey! It was a fun time, thanks for inviting me!

Tikes said...

With great power comes great responsibility, and I fully accept the credit for leading the team to a 2nd place finish. Had I been there, we obviously would have taken 1st, but I actually prefer the T-shirt...so thanks.

Unknown said...

Fun times. Can't wait for next season.
With your new bat you have ordered...we are guaranteed a 1st place next year, right?

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I am soo excited that you guys took second. I wish I could have been there but time call for drastic measures.

Candi and kids said...

Bite Me Tyson 2 nights out of 7. And had you or Casey been there or both yes we would have won it all!!!

Tikes said...

Proof that you recognize the greatnes.....which is why I couldn't have shown up every week....as it would lessen my appeal.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Tikes said...

greatness is spelled with two s's. Sorry.

Riley Alexander said...

I agree with Candi. The reason we lost surely wasn't our countless errors or lack of runs.

Beck's said...

Let me see if my team is playing this year. It would be hard to play two days a week plus going to school on tuesday nights. I will get back to you. Well that is if I make it past the first round of tryouts...

Unknown said...

Tammy wants me to tell you that you suck, and congrats. Hey, cant win them all. PS. I am so happy Soccer is over... But I will miss going to see you and your mom and sis... That was MOST of the fun...