Monday, October 6, 2008

STAY TUNED!

If any of you are wondering where I have gone, it is simple. I am in HECK!!! I felt like swearing but I am trying to turn over a new leaf! To sum it all up....My life sucks. I don't have a minute to myself. Therefore the blog has suffered a bit, not as much as Casey's did for a couple of months, or Heathers and Amanda's where they only update once a year, but it has been neglected. So stay tuned I am hoping to make a fierce comeback in the blogging world, I have been surfing the blogs today and it seems I am out of touch. If you take a gander at Vanessa's blog I am about 10 decades behind in what is cool in the bloggin world. I am hoping to sit down and have her tutor me and see if I can't catch on. Any WHO check back next week and I might be able to sit down for 10 minutes and do a real post!

3 comments:

Tikes said...

I am holding my breath....so hurry.

Unknown said...

I laughed at Tyson's comment!
Maybe if your business slows down you will have some time to yourself!

Amanda and Jeff said...

I am just letting you know that I have a new blog address since I lost my password to my other blog. And Yes I have updated!!!
www.jeffandamandagoodsell.blogspot.com