Sunday, September 21, 2008

Warning: MAJOR WRINKLES AHEAD!

Ok so I have been really bugged by all the wrinkles I am getting. What can I say my kids are making me old! The older I get the worse it is. So I decided to take action, I was going to get rid of them at any cost. So I make an appointment to see a dermatologist and see what he thinks. So I am in the room and the Doctor comes in and asks me what he can do for me, and I tell him how unhappy I am about my wrinkles under my eyes. And that I want him to laser them or something, basically whatever it takes.


He answers me by telling me to go to Walmart and get the Oil of Olay Regenerist line. Are you kidding me I am here asking him to name his price, I am willing to pay whatever and do whatever, and he tells me to go to Walley World??? I think I am going to get a second opinion!!!


I heard this might work, I think I will order it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The joke around our house is, we buy the no name brand "Oil of Beauty" hee hee

Unknown said...

What is that thing? Do you remember when I bought that machine that you put on your stomach and it shakes your fat and is supposed to make you lose all this weight and it never worked, this is probley one of those things!

Josh & Kenz said...

I have heard the Dead Sea Salt Eye cream works wonders. Those glasses look pretty intense they must work. ha ha

Vanessa said...

It sucks getting old

Ashley said...

Candi, hey I actually saw on some show that the Oil of Olay stuff really works! More than the hundreds of dollar stuff. I read it somewhere else later too that it is the best out there. At least it isn't very expensive! Give it a try and let us all know what you think.