Sunday, September 21, 2008

6 UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS

Jodi Tagged me I had a hard time thinking of unspectacular things about me because I think I am pretty normal but here is the ones I came up with:
1.I can’t drink out of a cup if it has set on the counter unattended, for fear that a fly has landed on it. (did you listen in Science when they talked about what flies do when they land?)
2.I start shopping for Christmas in July every year, I tell myself I will not be so stressed if I start early.
3.I suck at shopping, (until lately) I am not a women that likes to shop. My Husband should be greatful! He is a lucky Man!!
4.I am obsessed with Cars. If only I could I would have one of every kind, like Jay Leno.
5.I hate to go to the movies, I don’t know if it’s cause I am old or because they are all dumb and unrealistic.
6.I am a huge HAS BEEN when it comes to sports, and I know that this one comes as a big surprise to all of you who play with me now because I still seem good!! HE-HE.
I tag Amanda E, Teresa, C-hub, and Tikes Bikes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So the cars thing really is you? You have been blameing Jason?

Tikes said...

You expect me to answer your tag of what is unspectacular about me?....I reply to you here and now that every single facet of my being is in fact spectacular, thus rendering your tag not applicable. Sorry.