Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Kids are KILLING ME!!!

So everyone knows how stinkin sweet my kids are right. NOT. I love them but there are days when I don't know if were all gonna make it. And by make it I mean until they move out!!!! No seriously. Kaleb dropped a pop can on his big toe last night and he hopped around all night from room to room bawling. He was sure that it was broken. And as I sent him to bed he said that my bed was the only bed he could sleep in that his toe wouldn't hurt. Yeah Right. Harley is 12 going on 17. And I only said 17 because she is like a teenage gossip magnet. Hour after hour. What does a 12 year old girl have to talk about for 5 hours a night??? We have had to limit the talking to 9:30 at night or she would talk til midnight. Cheyenne is into everything girly. Especially the girly handshakes that we all did in Elementary school. She has this one that she says at the end Boy you just got DISSED. Does she even know what dissed is???? Oh well none the less I love them and enjoy almost every minute of it.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love hearing about your kids. It makes me laugh, just because I am not going thru all of yet!
But I cant believe Harley can talk to her friends all night on the phone, she still seems to little to me.

Vanessa said...

Wow, thanks for the heads up on what I have to look forward to! At least the baby is sweet and cute and can't really talk!

Candi and kids said...

Hey no problem if you need any pointers on parenting without mentally harming your children let me know I barely passed

Riley Alexander said...

Barely passed Candi?

Riley Alexander said...

And by the way, it's totally normal for a 10 year old to want to sleep in his parents bed.

Candi and kids said...

Hey all my kids sleep in my bed until their 4 or 5. Thats why Rian has always slept through the night from the day we brought her home. Were no DUMMIES. It's just the occasional traumatic events that bring them to my bed after that.

Adrie said...

Your kids are so dang cute!