Monday, February 4, 2008

Yeah, believe it, I'm bloggin!!!

So everyone says that this is the way to do it, it being......I don't know but I thought I would try it. I am not so sure that this will be a long time thing but I will give it a go. So I tried to think of things to blog on my first time I wanted this to be BIG, so I looked at other peoples blogs and I thought to myself do I ramble on aimlessly like Ri-Bone, also I would have to learn how to misspell about every other word. Or do I put boring things on about my kids, or do I tell lots of embarrasing things about my family. So I decided to start with the basics about my Family.

Jason and I met 14 years ago in an unspecified place that I may disclose at a later date.
We got engaged after 2 weeks and married 6 months later in the Salt Lake Temple.

2 days short of our 1 year anniversary we had our first child Harley Davis. At times she is my mortal enemy
I am definately an old fogey to her and I know nothing. She, I am sure will be many subjects on my blog.

1 1/2 years later we had first son Kaleb. He is sweet and naughty at the same time. He thinks that he can choose between 1 of 3 sports to play professionally. He thinks he is that good.

Then there is Cheyenne who was born 2 1/2 years after Kaleb, that is right 3 kids in 4 years. Cheyenne is definately a free spirit and she does what she wants. She too will be many subjects on my blog.

Last but not least our precious baby Rian. Rian is 1 year old, she weighed in at 3lbs 5 oz when she was born, you would never know it looking at her now. Rian was a twin and her brother Zeke died 4 weeks before she was born.

So there is a little glimpse into our Family, I don't know how to post pictures yet I need a class on blogging any volunteers, I am a little computer illiterate, just to warn you so you know what you are getting into.

12 comments:

Heather Cervantes said...

Your blog looks great! Glad you joined the world of blogging, now riley can bug you about updating and not me!

Riley Alexander said...

For your infomation, spell check needs to be better. It's supposed to catch my mistakes, but it doesn't. I'm more interested on where you two met, because from what I know, it wasn't at school like me and my wife. It's all coming back to me now. Oh yeah, I remember now. that's where it was. Please Candi, do tell the rest of us.

Unknown said...

Wow! Welcome to the other side. :-) I will add you on my blog. Love the chocolate background!

Vanessa said...

Ummmm, Riley, be quiet. Not only were you absent on the day they covered the importance of stop signs, you were absent every Friday for spelling test day. Don't blame it on the spell check!

Glad to see you have come over to the blogging side! It was only a matter of time! Can't wait for your insight on all things chocolate! ahahaha

Josh & Kenz said...

Yeaaaa! So excited! I love how Heather comments but she hasn't updated her page in like 10 years.

Unknown said...

I am glad you finally bloggin!
Vanessa, ask Riley what he got pulled over for 2 days ago!
I dont think he will ever learn his lesson.

Riley Alexander said...

Regardless of my spehlling, ore mie gramhar, the fact is, I have learned my lesson. One more ticket and my rates go up. So, it's squaky clean for another 3 years.

Johnsons said...

I would definitely wait until you decide to post embarrassing things to post where you and Jason met. J/K I am glad I found your blog. I love your family picture. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how grown up they are.

Adrie said...

Look at your adorable family, I voted for you for MVP by the way.
Adrie

Riley Alexander said...

Wow Adrie, I'm impressed, I think the rest of the team voted for themselves.

Josh & Kenz said...

Hey where have I been? When and where did everybody vote for MVP? When will I be receiving my reward?

Riley Alexander said...

Kenz, it was on my blog, you know, the unofficial captain of the team. It was there for a week, wheras voting commenced, and not to my surprise. I won. Yep, that's right, I was the MVP of Team Scott. It seems my presense alone induced fear in the other team. Note how in tournament as I left, we lost.