Monday, November 16, 2009

Reality check...


So the other day I was driving home and as I turned the corner 2 dirty old men were waving at me, and I just ignored them. Harley says to me, "Mom, those 2 guys are waving at you..." And I was thinking, yeah they are two dirty old perverted men, so I just ignored them. I didn't say that, what I did say was, "Yeah, they probably think I am some 17 year old girl, because of the car I drive." I said that because most ppl driving beetles are "younger" than me. And she in turn says, "Mom, you don't look 17, maybe 30!"

Thanks Harley for once again keeping it real with me!

2 comments:

Sam and Riley said...

If I ever really want to know the truth about anything I am going to ask Harley because she is not scared to tell you how it is! I love it!

Unknown said...

No worries, my kids think that I rode in a covered wagon to visit family when I was younger...