Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Master Craftsman

My Husband is a Master Craftsman, or maybe he is just cheap!

These pictures are of 2 planes one is white and foam and the other is yellow and plastic. This whole story started when he bought an airplane to fly outside and he crashed it pretty much the first time he flew it. So he gathered all the pieces and put them in the garage.

I think most people would have thrown the broken plane away, but no, not Jason he is way too clever and handy for that. So one day he bought a new plane, one that might be a little more forgiving when it crashed.

And this is what he did. He took the little engine and propellers and wedged out a perfect space in his new plane for the old planes parts and DUCT TAPED them on to the foam plane. This is what Jason looks like when he knows that I am taking pictures of him and that he will be the subject of my new blog post.
And this is the finished project! He went out to fly it and it crashed on the first try!!! But I am sure the next time he puts the parts on a new plane it'll all work out just fine for him!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Duct Tape is a nice touch...

Lorie said...

Love the duct tape! I can't believe it crashed! Duct tape fixes everything!

The Chapman Family said...

you'll have to come over and help me sometime!!!! I obviously know NOTHING about blogging!!!