Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our Beach Front Property

Just like alot of California residents, Jason and I live in a wonderful little house on Beach Front Property. Your probably thinking to yourself I didn't know that there was a beach in Payson. And there actually isn't, however, we do live with our backyard to the Payson City Pressurized Irrigation Pond which supplies all of our friends, families, and neighbors with water to water their lawns and in some cases their kids with drinking water. Anyhow I thought you might find this video interesting, if you haven't heard yet there was a small fire in Payson Friday night and it happened to unfold right in our backyard. I didn't do a blog post about it because so many of you did and you covered it so well. But Saturday at about 6 pm I was in my living room watching Hairspray with Cheylula when I heard this extremely loud engine noise outside my house so after about the 2nd time I decided to go outside to see what it was, and thats when I saw this Gi-normous Helicopter sucking water out of the pond and then it would fly up to the fire and dump the water on the fire, or what could be now just Hot Spots. (Yes I am trying to sound educated in the Fire Lingo, I do have a nail client whose husband is on the Payson City Fire Department. So I might know a little more than the average person. But anyhow check out the video and if you haven't heard Joann Kunzler is a local Celebrity, she was on Channel 5 news you might want to check her out at http://www.ksl.com/ she tooo is a Fire Expert!!! Or I guess you can call her an expert on Evacutations!! I love how the end of the video has an extremely flattering view of me!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Dillon can't stop talking about the helicopter. The best part was when Braden told me to stay by the fence as long as I could. Duh! I had a a skirt on. Sorry to everyone behind me if you were blinded by my hot white legs.

Unknown said...

Cool movie! I couldnt see them loading, I could only see them dumping... Sorry I missed Vanessa's white legs.

Unknown said...

Vanessa- I wish I could have seen that!!! It would have been better then the helicopter.

Riley Alexander said...

I'm glad I didn't see them and because of that I still have my eyesight. I can talk because my legs are super tan.

Joann... can I have your autograph?

Riley Alexander said...

This beach seems really kid freindly, no life gaurds, and lined with barbed wire.