Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am beginning to think I MAY have a problem

Take a look at these two Awesome bats, and while you are drooling, know that they are MINE!!!It all started about 4 weeks ago when my friend Mckell brought a brand new bat to our womens softball game and asked us to break it in. It was an awesome bat it was the Worth Mutant. And at the end of the game I knew that I too would need to own this bat. So I get home and order one and it comes and is not the exact same bat as hers. I thought no big deal and we went to break it in, and I have never felt like I was ONE with the bat. So I started to panic last Tuesday because it was the night before WellnessComplete's first ball game. And as I asked around if anyone had a bat and they all said No it was apparent that everyone was depending on me to supply a good bat. So I went back to my roots with the first two bats I have ever bought. THE CRUSH AND THE WRATH. These are awesome bats. Wednesday before the game I ordered the Crush and I got a steal on it. But after the first night when our team went 0 for 2, that's right 0 for 2 I knew this called for drastic measures. I needed a Wrath also. So I went home and started to look for a good deal, and came upon another steal of a deal, so of course without even thinking I purchased it, when the browser went down I started to panic worrying that I might not get it, I uploaded the page again and checked out a second time. When the company called me the next morning I knew they were going to tell me they were all out of stock. To my surprise she said they had one and she wanted to know if it was a mistake that I bought two. I said yes but did they have both in stock. She said yes they only had 2 left and did I want both. Without even batting an eye I said "OF COURSE!" So yes they are on their way and needless to say we are going to be a force to be reckoned with this week and for years to come!!! Anyways, back to my realizing I may have a problem, 4 bats in one month I realize is a little excessive, but hey I don't ever buy myself anything so I justify it that way!! Anyways maybe I will do some video and post it when we get some awesome bats going!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do we need to do an Intervention for you Candi?

I hope all these new bats improve my batting significantly! :-)

Vanessa said...

There is a 12 step program that we can admit you to. BTW, Amanda doesn't need any improvement. She was the MVP last week.

Candi and kids said...

I don't think I am going to need an intervention, I should be good for a year or two with the bats I have! Thanks though it is so nice to know I have friends who care so much!!