Sunday, August 17, 2008

Makeover Girls Camp Edition





So Har Bar was at girls camp this last week for her first time. So being the COOL MOM I am I decided to surprise her with an early birthday present and makeover her room. I knew this was going to call for drastic measures so I called in an expert my Sis in Law Mackenzie and we went to work, 3 days and an undisclosed amount of $$$$ we were done just in time. I set up a video camera and put it on record so I could see her reaction, and she was pretty much SPEECHLESS. So I considered it a complete success. We had tons of fun and she is actually keeping it CLEAN for ONCE!!!!

7 comments:

Johnsons said...

What a fun mom!!! The room looks great!

Vanessa said...

Very cute!

Adrie said...

Her room is so cute, and as for Kenz she is so talented at pretty much everything!

Josh & Kenz said...

Now we need to get Cheyenne out of the house. We could attempt a day at school. I had way fun. Thanks for letting me help.

Unknown said...

You were busy. What a fun mom!

Beck's said...

I love it. Porters room needs a make over. So come help and we can say "bus driver move that bus."

Jessica said...

Cute room. Tell Harly Happy Birthday!