Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

This is Jason and I's Engagement Picture 14 Years ago (nice hair on me HUH?)



OK so Today is my Husband and I's 14th wedding anniversary, I have to say it I never thought we would make it this far! But we have and this anniversary was especially interesting, you know your getting old when your husband is falling asleep because he is so tired or maybe it was because I was tooo boring. But at least we remembered last week at the Demolition Derby I heard my Mom say to my Dad, "Did we miss our Anniversary again?" They did and they do that every year. But to top off our evening, we ended up taking Rian with us out to Dinner and we got to Orem and she was making this weird noise, I had never heard before, about 5 minutes later she started THROWING UP! GROSS!!! Nonetheless I Love Ya Jason and I wouldn't change anything we've been through in the World!! Happy 14th!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

All I have to say is OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am speechless. Jason's hair is awesome and I love your lipstick. Hopefully your 15th will be better. . .minus the throwing up!

Johnsons said...

Wow that seems like yesterday, I can't believe it was 14 years ago. Congrats on making it that far.

Jami said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! that might be the radest thing i've seen in awhile!