Thursday, July 10, 2008

COOPER tags TIBBY D

COOPER TaG-TIBBY D
1. What is something mom always says to you? Your grounded
2. What makes mom happy? When we do our chores
3. What makes mom sad? Too see Rian get hurt
4. How does mom make you laugh? When she calls Harley, Cheyenne a mean name
5. What was mom like as a child? I don’t know
6. How old is your mom? My guess without asking is 34
7. How tall is your mom? My guess 5,9
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? Hang with Joan
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Go to work
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Winning a lottery or something
11. What is your mom really good at? Spending money on us
12. What is your mom not very good at? Soft ball
13. What does your mom do for her job? The diet
14. What is your mom's favorite food? bajio
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Im proud of all the things that she buys me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would it be daisy duck
17. What do you and your mom do together? We sometimes go and get my baseball milk shakes
18. How are you and your mom the same? We were both fast
19. How are you and your mom different? She’s a girl im a boy
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cause of all the things that she buys me

Kaleb tags: Trevor B and Dawson S.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Cooper was so excited about the tag. He was so happy to see you did it and so fast and loved reading Tibby's answers. Isn't it funny to see what our kids have to say?

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I love that Caleb did this.

Josh & Kenz said...

That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. 5 ft 9? You need to let Har and Chey do it.

nana said...

Candi you need to call me.. My blog doen't even compare to the excitement of your blog..

Jodi Whicjer beck