Friday, July 18, 2008

All this time I thought I was being COOL!

Ok so a while ago my sister in law colored her hair pink and I thought it was so cute, so I said to Harley why don't you do something fun with your hair for the rest of the summer like Mackenzie and so she said she would like to so we went and got a pink hair color and had April do it and it just wasn't a very good quality color so I went over to Peerless and got a new color, I asked for Pink she showed me this color and said this is all we have, so I said Great and I bought it. Instead of bothering April I told Harley that I could just do it cause April already bleached it out where we wanted it to go. So we went home and I applied the color and it was everywhere, all over my hands, all over Harley's face. So at this point Harley is yelling at me that the color better

come off her face. I am getting a tad bit worried because I have washed my hands like 4 times and it is not coming off. So she washes her color out and it's not Pink as much as it is Purple. and it is not coming off her face. I told her to Chill Out it would eventually wear off her face. So I call my sister Heather and tell her the situation and she says "Did you buy Pink or Fushia?" I guess I bought a Fushia Color. Anyways to make a long story short Harley started Freaking out and telling me, and I quote "You have ruined my life!" But Hey I guess that is what I am here for Right?? And as you can see it has worn off her face!! For the record I thought it looked cute!

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh, it looks cute! But, I'm sure you were freaking out!

Beck's said...

The wilder the better..
I think it looks good on her.

Unknown said...

I think that it is really cute! I told her I wanted mine done and she just rolled her eyes at me like I was lieing!

Unknown said...

Harley,
You will have to put your foot down when your mom takes you to the new tattoo shop that just opened here in town. :-)

Anonymous said...

I really like it. I have been trying to find someone who has pink so I could dye my hair. You have just given me the place to buy it. Thanks!

Josh & Kenz said...

I thought the color looked awesome. I want that color next time I do mine.

Chaotic Monarchy said...

I love Harley's hair. Do you want to do mine too?

The Burke Family said...

Hey Candi do you do the glitter toes for anybody? do you do parties? My sister inlaw has been looking for someone to do her toes before next wednesday and can't find anyone so let me know if you are interested inmaking some xtra $$