Sunday, June 1, 2008

I used to be fast!

Ok so my mom found all these old pictures of my sister and she takes them to work and my sister brings these sweet Certificates to me of my 5th grade Hershey Track Meet. I don't know if you can all read these (if you click on the certificates you can read them) but they state 1st place in the 200 meters and 1st place in the 800 meters.

So I bring them home to show my 5th grader Kaleb who loves his Hershey track meets and he was like "So what." I don't think that I will attend his 6th grade track meet now. Can you say "SELF CENTERED?" Anyways I was telling my friends when we were walking and they said did you post them? I didn't know if they didn't believe I really placed 1st and they thought I was lying, after all I am the slowest walker in the group. Or if they were giving me a hint about not posting for a while. So here they are and to show you how old I am, check out who signed them as the sports director for Payson. Joe Worthen, old huh?

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congrats Candi Scott on being the fastest in 1986. And wow, you ARE old! (and glad to finally see a posting!)

Unknown said...

Kalob should be thanking you for passing that on to him! Maybe you guys should race!

Unknown said...

Now that you have your new running shoes, you are going to leave us in the dust in the mornings.

elizabeth scott said...

OK Ms. Athletic! Candi I've always thought the Scotts were natural athletes! By the way you are also great bloggers! Wow your blog looks great. I need to have some blogging classes from you.

Riley Alexander said...

I second the notion for you two to race. It will be your chance to prove how awesome you are to tibby. Venus, grab your camera.

Unknown said...

Candi, did you get those candles? I know I am the laziest candle person. hee hee. Just ask Vanessa. I pretty much bite. I love your blog. You are so bloggy. By the way, Cody says you drive like a maniac. hee hee He told me to tell you that if you pass him on the freeway, he cant catch you. He said your little blue bug is the blue bullet!
Michelle

nana said...

I am sure you are still fast and haven't lost a step. John said you were one of the fastest people he ever saw run, and he loved looking at your butt in centerfield..

Jodi Whicker