Friday, May 23, 2008

Garbage Update



So I thought I would give you a little update on our exciting garbage situation. Sortly after our 5 am discussion Jason came to his senses and decided he better call the city and get our garbage can back. But the city only works 4 days a week. They've got it rough so they have to take a 3 day weekend every week. So he calls the city the next Monday and says, "I had one of my garbage cans hauled off last week and now I am in trouble with my wife, So can I get it back?" and the city tells him that there is a shortage of Garbage Cans so they don't have one for us. So here is my yard after a wind storm this week and as I went to clean it up it didn't all fit back in the can, so below is an after picture and today after the garbage is dumped and I clean up the rest that didn't fit in the can it should be half full with a whole week until the Garbage is picked up again!!!


I think Jason is hoping that they bring us another can soon!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just put your extra trash in a neighbors can in the middle of the night. Our neighbor in Bountiful used to sneak over and put his extras in our can. It was entertainment watching him sneak. :-)

Vanessa said...

Nice! You could wheel it over here on Mondays. Luckily for us the neighbors across the street get theirs picked up on Mondays, so if we have extra trash, we can have two pick ups a week! Those city workers have it real rough! I feel sorry for them!

Adrie said...

That is so funny, but I'm sure it really sucks, I hate trash lying around! See you on Thursday!!

Unknown said...

That is what our garbage looks like every week and there is only 3 people living at our house, We are going to need like 3 garbage cans when we are done having kids.
You can always do what Riley does, when our garbage is to full, he p gets a garbage bag and fills it up and puts it in our trunk and drives it to the work garbage cans!