Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged!



I've Been Tagged!!

Vanessa tagged me and I have to confess I didn't know what that meant, so after a sarcastic lesson from Vanessa here it is.
How long have you been together? We met and got engaged 2 weeks later and we've been married for 13 1/2 years
How old is he? 37
Who eats more? Probably him he eats more often. 1 hour after we eat he is hungry again.
Who said I love you first, "I can't remember it happened so fast and it was soooo long ago
Who is taller? Him by about 5 inches
Who sings better? Him definitely, I don't sing. In church I mouth the Hymns, and for the record I am not the only one on the back row that does that!!!
Who is smarter? Him, I interact with kids all day, it doesn't keep your mind very sharp after a while.
Who does the laundry? Me of course, one time I got bleach on his dark green Polo and he hasn't forgiven me yet, but I still do the laundry I just don't bleach anything of his!!
Who does the dishes? Me, I can count on one hand the times that Jason has done the dishes in 13 years.
Who pays the bills? ME, and I rock at it!!!
Who cooks dinner? Both of us, mostly me though. But when it comes to breakfast for Dinner, or homemade cheese fries, Jason is the man!!
Who mows the lawn? Me, I also Rock at keeping care of the lawn. Jason's philosophy is if you mow it then it'll just grow back.
Who is more stubborn? Him, he is very hard to live with sometimes, I tell him that I am a Saint!!Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, he is on the left with Cheyenne behind him and Rian in between us.
Who kissed who first? I can't remember all I know is it was the first night we met, we were kind of Fast!!!
Who asked who out? Him
Who proposed? Him. He made up his own poem to the So I married an Axe Murderer poem, I hadn't seen it so I didn't know what he was doing. So I said, "What are you doing?"and he said," I am proposing!"
Who is more sensitive? We both are with different issuesWho has more friends? Jason is everyones friend so that would be him.
So there is a little about my MAN, I tag Heather, Betsy, and April

7 comments:

Johnsons said...

That was fun to read. It made me think back to when you guys got together. Fun days! Maybe this will actually make Heather poste, but I doubt it.
Your blog looks great!

Candi and kids said...

Amy, my friend and I are right in the middle of revamping my blog, she is really talented but you will have to check in later to see the finished product

Unknown said...

Good Luck on getting April and Heather to tag!
I love the new layout!

Shannon P. said...

It was fun learning more about your hubby. You are such a good wife,and hey I mow the lawn too :-)

Riley Alexander said...

Question: Who changes their blog's template every other day: (Candi) Me. I cant help it. Jason thinks blogs are girly.

Adrie said...

I'm going privae so I need your email address

Josh & Kenz said...

Holy Crap! I can't believe you guys have been married for 13 years. Call me this week.

You Rock!

Love,
Kenz