Friday, April 4, 2008

Cards, Cards, Cards

You are not gonna believe what I made.......Cards. This is something that is completely out of my element, I usually don't even give cards to people. When I wrap gifts I am the Mom that always cuts a square of left over wrapping paper and tapes it on the present. So this was a big step for me. Had this not been part of my calling I may have never done it, but I had a ton of fun, not to mention how good I was at it. Just look at my card, now if you held it up to one of the other peoples cards that was there they would pale in comparison to mine. I just keep telling myself that!!! But I am looking forward to the next class I may even try to cut out all my own stuff next time.This is Joann she had a ton of fun too!!!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

You are a definite pro! I mean, you could totally teach it next time! It was a fun time!

Candi and kids said...

Yeah right, only with you on the phone with me for an hour everytime I have to do anything new!!

Unknown said...

You have mad stampin skills!

Unknown said...

Thanks Vanessa! I didnt really think you were going to take the picture of my card that I messed up on. Good thing my hand was covering the worse part!