Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rian loves to play Peek A Boo


So I am getting pretty sophisticated at this blogging thing. I have learned how to put music on my blog, no thanks to Ri-Bone. And now I have learned how to down load a video. I will be honest Jason took this video of Rian like 3 weeks ago for me and I haven't uploaded it because of sheer laziness. But I was worried that if I didn't do a new post Ri-blogstealer would post one for me like he did on Heathers, so here it is. Rian loves to play Peek a Boo, sometimes we will just hear heavy breathing not realizing that she is hiding and waiting for us to acknowledge that she is hiding. But somehow we always find her.

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awww, so darling! Good job on uploading a video, once you figure out all this stuff, it's easy. But please, don't start posting weird fat people like Ri-nerd. I would have to discontinue stalking your blog.

Unknown said...

I love baby Rian! She is so funny!

Riley Alexander said...

I love the line by Venus "I would have to discontinue STALKING your blog". That is funny stuff! Candi, reaching "Pro" status in blogging like me takes either years of intense training and practice, or like in my case, you are naturally gifted. I am hesitant to give out tips to help other bloggers unless they pay my fee and hourly rate. Tell you what, your family, I'll cut .05% off my rates. Or, he's a thought, give me a call and i'll help you. We do live super far away.

Riley Alexander said...

Venus: I was just thinking the other day that I need to get back to my roots of posting the weirdies on my blog. I've got a couple pictures just waiting for the right moment, you will love them. Candi: I look forward to the day you let your gaurd down and I post a surprise entry for you. Dont worry, it's only a matter of time

Candi and kids said...

I will have to then discontinue blogging like the time when someone was perpetrating by pretending to be a posting nerdy comments by me and I quit for commenting for quite some time. That is not a threat it is a promise

Candi and kids said...

I will have to then discontinue blogging like the time when someone was perpetrating by pretending to be a posting nerdy comments by me and I quit for commenting for quite some time. That is not a threat it is a promise

Josh & Kenz said...

Go Rye Rye! Bring her over next Wednesday.

Unknown said...

Cute, I cannot believe she is getting soo big! That is just crazy! You are getting awesome at this blog thing. Love the Chocolate!
Michelle