Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Where does the time go???



Rian turned 3 last week......sniff sniff!! I can' t believe she is getting so old!!


Funny things Rian does and says right now...
"Mom, I gonna be three" I always say to her, "I can't believe your gonna be three!" so she always has to remind me because she knows it makes me sad!

"Don't wipe my underwear in my face, my face will be sad!" She said this because Jason wiped her nose in her Undies after she had a couple of "accidents"

One time she had an accident before we went to build a bear so I scolded her and told her we were going to the mall so she couldn't pee in her panties, and she in turn said to me, "And you don' t pee in your panties either mom!"

Anytime she is in trouble she tells on the person that is scolding her, and she says "Mom, dad is being so mean to me"

This last year she cut her hair 3 times all on her own, her dad about killed her!

Rian is such a joy and I am so sad she is growing up so quickly!! Can't wait to see what interesting things she says this year!!!

Most of all she is a total daddy's girl!!!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

I want them to be tiny babies again!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you dont pee in your pants either. Man, she is sooo cute. So how goes the house stuff?

elizabeth scott said...

She is so squishy and lovey and cute! Wouldn't you love to freeze them in time somedays?

Anonymous said...

mum if she pees her panties can I have them please I love sucking the pee and pu--y taste from the crotch