Thursday, October 8, 2009

Again.... WHO IS MY KID?

Ok so here is a picture of my two oldest that I hi-jacked from Harleys Facebook... What is my point??? LOOK AT THE HAIR.... on Kaleb......
This hair is a source of a lot of things in our family...Contention being the biggest.
Jason doesn't think he should be able to choose his hair style. And I think he should be able to, my mom didn't control my hair and it's not like he has a braided tail or a mullet or anything.
Every Sunday there is a fight over passing the sacrament with his hairdo. Jason wants it parted to the side and tucked behind his ears. I think he looks fine, I have seen worse believe you me.But the biggest problem we have right now is that there is quite a few girls that have been calling him, and some are older than him. They are wanting to know if he wants to go out with them, or who he wants his first make out to be with..... YES YOU HEARD RIGHT... make out. I intercepted that text message!!! So Jason's solution is to cut his hair. You see Kaleb believes that just like SAMPSON his strength with the girls lies solely in his long flowing blonde locks! He won't even let me put any old family pictures on my new facebook because he is telling all of his friends to ask me to add them as a friend so he can chat with them and he doesn't want them to see him with old short hair!!!

And these are the days of Kalebs hairs lives.......Stay tuned the hair saga continues

5 comments:

Sam and Riley said...

Tibby is a Pimp! I love his hair! Jason should go to his school and see that all the other kids have the same hair!

Vanessa said...

It's very Zac Efron-ish. What a dude.

Riley Alexander said...

do it while he's sleeping... you've read the story

Mama & Papa Griz said...

I have to laugh because we went through this exact same battle with Kaid, and ya know what--- we decided that we were going to PICK our battles and we decided that hair was just not one that we were going to battle. So we let Kaid have his hair the way he wanted it and about a week later I got a text message and it was a picture of Kaid and he had cut his hair, it was even shorter than I would have "wanted" it. So I say choose your battles. It's just hair!

Unknown said...

Holy Flip, your problems are just starting. Enjoy that.
e-mail me Candi, I want to ask you a question about the shots..
michelle@connect-comm.com