Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WHITE TRASH TIME AGAIN

Yes it is that time of year again, where the White Trash comes out in us! Jason had a new car this year, he spent all month getting ready for the BIG race in the Juab County Fair. His car was new and the paint job left a little to be desired.... He let the kids paint the car this year and I had NO problems with what they painted on it.... it was what he put on it. Sayings like "BITE ME" and the number 666 which is his lucky number and it doesn't bother us, but some people have a problem with it. My camera was indisposed for the race so I had to get some pictures from Vanessa, and I didn't get any pictures this year of our WHITE TRASH FRIENDS.

The car didn't fair very well. Jason left some fan on to cool the transmission and it punctured the line for the fluid early on. He said this was his best race, but if you ask Kaleb, his dad never wins!! Oh well he is prepping the car for another big race in Spanish Fork this weekend, hopefully he can make his son proud this time!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Hobby.. Clunker Cars. What is it with Jason and cars. hee hee

Adrie said...

I was so excited to see that they were doing that in SF again, but then I found out it was the same weekend we were out of town, sad! Anyways good luck to your hubby I hope he kicks some butt, for Kaleb!

Beck's said...

Are you going to go? We may have to venture over that way. I need to call you this week. I have been back to work and trying to get things ready for school.