Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's that time of year again!!



Spring is in the air, and that means it is BASEBALL and SOFTBALL time. We are starting to think about holding TRYOUTS for our Old Ladies team this year. We are going to have to start thinking about spring camp soon also. So if you want to be on the team, let me know and I will give you the 411 on the dates. I am not going to be able to take everyone, as I am sure this post will yield a HIGH VOLUME of applicants, but I will do what I can!!!

11 comments:

Adrie said...

Haha, whenever I come to your blog I laugh. I am totally in so let me know when try outs are!

Vanessa said...

Oh my hell.

Vanessa said...

And you need to have the song "Put me in Coach" playing.

Beck's said...

When are try outs???

Chaotic Monarchy said...

kenz invited me to play with the scott girls once, but I knew better. I definitely want to stay on Sherrie's good side, and that would be all but impossible if I was the reason the team lost every game. I'm kind of like shawn when it comes to coordination. Tryouts are a good idea!

Riley Alexander said...

Yes, please let me know when tryouts are. Nothing would make me laugh harder then a bunch of old ladies busting their guts to make your touted squad.

Josh & Kenz said...

If you want the best chubby pregnant woman on the block... Then i'm your girl.

Unknown said...

And what would tryouts consist of?
New bat this year? :)

I'd be in if there is a spot for me.

Anonymous said...

I got asked to play by the ladies from my old team. But if you still want me to play co-ed count me in and I will be there for your "try-outs".

Unknown said...

Not again! Ahhhhh

The Chapman Family said...

I was born without even a little bit of athletic ability!!! Sounds like fun...but I will do you all a favor and cheer from the sidelines!!!!!:)