Thursday, September 4, 2008

You can't always believe what you read (on Rileys Blog!)

Ok so before you read Ri-take advantage of me's blog I thought I better put my side of the story, better known as the truth out there. So it's a beautiful Thursday night in P-town and we are at the Baseball Park playing a otherwise friendly co-ed softball game when something awful happened to me. But before I tell you about the awful thing I thought I would mention two things, First, that in the first game of the night I parked the ball over the left fielders head not once but twice resulting in 2 triples and COUNTLESS RBI"S. Then the 2nd thing I want to mention is that I own all the bats that Riley will have available to him on our next Wednesday night game and I told him if he blogs about my unfortunate event then the Wrath (his Favorite) wasn't going to make it to the games on Wed. So back to the story, second game of the night and many countless mistakes have been made by my teammates none of which I ever blog about but I was on First and Mckell who plays an OK second base chucks the ball at me it is hardly catchable, but somehow I get my 1975 Regent mitt on it. The ball hits my mitt and the person that hit the ball knocks it out of my mitt and it somehow hits me right in the left eye!!!

This is the honest truth, don't believe what Ri-LIAR has written about me. None of it is true.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait!!! You forgot the funny part! Where as Mckell gets the ball and as she is throwing it you yell "Throw it good Mckell" And she throws it Perfect and you missed judged it and it nailed you straight in the eye and then you yell at Mckell and said "I told you to throw it good". I am sorry but you have to admit that it was so funny! Riley has been laughing all night!

Anonymous said...

You are more than welcome to stop by whenever you would like. I am closing on Monday so come on over. (I am here most of tomorrow- Friday, and Saturday.) Stop on in. Sorry about missing the ball- you do have a good story to tell people. You could always tell someone that Jason hit you!!9 HEHEHE!

Candi and kids said...

Sam, I feel betrayed and anyways it is all matter of perception. I see it one way and the whole team sees it another. I guess we are all right

Beck's said...

candi that reminds me of an experience you and I had in high school. I won't mention but I know you know that I know that you kow what I am thinking of.

Second in case you didn't look you got tagged on Jamis blog and somebody elses so I didn't want you to have to do it 3 times....

Beck's said...

ps I want a picture of the eye.
I know what kind of a player you are. I totally am with you and blame McKell

Riley Alexander said...

You knew the truth couldn't be contained forever. Check my blog in a while Candi, you have been outed.

Anonymous said...

Candi,
You need to lose the taco and get a real glove. I am going to start up a collection and see if we can get you a new glove by Christmas.
Later,
Elton

Candi and kids said...

Go ahead JODI and tell everyone about me hitting the fence face first in a high school softball game, I don't care I have no shame!! I knew that Jami tagged me who else tagged me? I am working on my tag

Beck's said...

I wasn't even thinking about that. I was thinking about how awesome we were in dance I. Molly told me that you and I were her favorite students and still are...

I will have to do a little stalking and find out who elses blog it was that I saw your name on..

Riley Alexander said...

Wait a second... did you just say that the runner hit the ball out of your glove!? What?! The runner was like 20 feet away. Sorry Candi, this was a solo act and you know it. I stand by my remarks on my blog. I even left out some details for your pride's sake.

Tikes said...

Where was the photo/vidoegrapher? Riley, in coed you should be able to field the ball cleanly, AND film the game.

Candi and kids said...

Oh Ri-Bone don't leave anything out of the story because of my pride. Besides I know the truth and that is all that matters. Hey you might want to hook up with your friend Sug Night and borrow his wrath for Wed night

Beck's said...

The bottom line is that McKell is to blame. I have read both yours and riley's blog. I was not there to see it, but with both descriptions. MCKELL is to blame....Molly wanted to know if we still had our little leotards with the shapes on it. I told her that we did and if she wanted to borrow to make a drill team costume that would be fine, since my right thigh wouldn't fit in the thing...HAHAHAHAHA

Unknown said...

Yowsa, there sure is a lot of violence on this blog! Ya'll need to go visit Bish M, and have him strait'n yo' lives out.. Candi, I am Shocked! I need to spend more time at the ball park. What is going on down there?