Thursday, August 28, 2008

WellnessComplete UNSTOPPABLE (almost)


WellnessComplete played 2 more games yesterday and they were virtually unstoppable. The first game we played we actually 10 run ruled the team!! And they were a pretty good team but they just couldn't conquer us. The Stoppability started in the first game when we were up to bat for about 10 minutes and it seemed like the other team was never going to get 3 outs on us, when it was time for ELTON to bat he was nowhere to be found. It seems as though Vivi had a diaper that was LONG overdue to be changed. Therefore we had to take an automatic out. Then there was a conspiracy planted in the schedule that gave us an hour to sit around and relax before our second game, normally we play back to back which would have kept our heads in the game. In that hour one of our teammates who I will not name (KEELY) left us high and dry which left us with only 4 girls. So I called in the BIG DOG (AMANDA GOODSELL) and we were back in business. Just as the game was getting ready to start, SAMANTHA needed to visit the Ladies Room, and as she finished up she realizes she had sat down in an ocean of PEE!! (Hint: I never sit down in Public Restrooms unless there is one of those Paper thingys, and I make sure that it doesn't soak into the seat before I sit). When it came to the coin toss we sent TYSON who has hardly showed up to any games, and that was another mishap, VISITOR!! So the second game got under way and it was against a team that had already beat us earlier in the season. It was neck and neck the whole way through, except when the Scorekeeper kept giving our points to the other team. The game ended as they scored 1 more run than us and the time ran out on us with 2 outs. DANG, oh well there is always next year but we were really a force to be reckoned with!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You were right when you said a Ocean of pee! It was bad to smell someone pee on me all night.
I thought we did so good last night and got robbed at the end!

Tikes said...

How convinient that you didn't mention that I also WON the first coin toss. The reason that we were visitor the 2nd game is becuase the umpire let the other team call it. He called heads (which is what I would have called, because I called tails the first game).

Tikes said...

The scorekeeper was very attentive to our game.....or her text messages, one of the two.

Candi and kids said...

Tyson, I think you need a little more practice on the flip so next time you come we will have you see if you can't redeem yourself

Adrie said...

Go Team! I just wanted to say I love your engagement picture that is too cute!

Vanessa said...

Geez, where was Vivi's mom? Oh whoops, sorry, I was at the beach. Don't worry, I'll be there next week :)

Vanessa said...

PS, Glad to hear that Tyson was finally able to grace you with his presence.

Anonymous said...

You should also mention that even though Elton got an out because he wasn't around I, marvelous Teresa, got the other two!! Really, who does that?

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed it.

Sam sorry about your mishap. Another reason that public bathrooms make me cringe.

Unknown said...

Did Jason tell you what Cody thought you were calling Caleb? Ha, what a scream! I almost pee'd my pants