Saturday, August 16, 2008

THEY"RE HERE!

Yes you heard right the Wraths have arrived, now to many of you this might not seem to be a big deal, but if you haven't heard we won last week and I am attributing it to my CRUSH! So I don't know if any of you heard but I injured my elbow and shoulder in my family game on Thursday, so if there are any volunteers to break in these bats on Monday or Tuesday then they will be more ready for the games on Wednesday and Thursday! Get in touch with me you all know my digits!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Reading all of your posts about your new bats has made me so jealous. We've wanted to get one for a while. I wish you could rent before you buy, because I would hate to buy one and hate it. If you really want someone to break it in for your game we would love to at our games on Monday and maybe that will help us make our decision about our new bat.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they made it to your house save!!!! (you all know my digets!!) love it

Anonymous said...

thay anonymous was me (JOANN) it let me post wow!

Candi and kids said...

Jessica You can borrow my bats anytime you want, just let me know when you want to get them