Sunday, July 6, 2008

Can you say TRAUMATIC???

Notice the beautiful hair, and she can't have a bath for a week

OK so it is Saturday Morning the 5th of July and I am doing my wifely duties our cooking breakfast and Jason is out in the garage cleaning it our from all the stuff he took in the night before when we had some big Microburst wind storm (while I was enjoying myself at the STADIUM OF FIRE with Vanessa) and I hear this loud crash. I didn't think much about it because Jason was moving things around. Then all of the sudden Jason runs in with Rian and he is swearing his head off, now for those of you who know Jason know he hardly ever swears NOT. So Rian is bleeding all over the place it looks as though she has been stabbed by the amount of blood, so I started looking for the source of the bleeding and see that 2 of her fingers on the right hand are bleeding really bad and the index finger is almost severed. I was just mortified, and Jason wasn't helping by running around demanding everything and making no sense. So we rushed her to the hospital in Payson and they took some x-rays and tell us that both of the very tips of her bones are crushed and gone and that there might not be enough tissue on her index finger to save the whole top of her finger. So I go in shock and then they tell us she needs to have hand surgery and that it has to be done that day. So to make a long story short we spent the entire day at Primary Childrens Hospital and it SUCKED, it is a good thing that my 4th Rocked!!!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so sorry. That is so sad. I hope everything is okay and she gets better soon.

Vanessa said...

POOR BABY!!!

Candi and kids said...

Vanessa, shouldn't you have been in church at 11:24 am on Sunday?? Just checking!

Unknown said...

Poor Rian! That breaks my heart. I need to see her in her little cast.

Adrie said...

Oh my gosh poor baby, I am so sorry that is horrible! I'm glad you had fun at the Stadium of Fire though.

Johnsons said...

Poor Baby, That must have been awful for all of you. I hope she is doing better. Were they able to save her finger?

Unknown said...

Poor little Rian! So sad!

LeAnn said...

I hope she is okay!!