Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Does anyone know this man???


Oh yeah, this is my husband and his wonderful invention. This is the helmet that I promised Vanessa and Elton that they could borrow. There is just one condition, you have to promise to give it back. I know that this might be hard for you but my husband will die without it this summer when he goes on his bike rides. I will be passing around sign ups for all that want to borrow it. No serious my husband rides around town with this on all summer. I was devastated the first couple of times he did it, then after I found out everyone knew it was him I decided there was nothing I could do to hide it. And now everyone knows that he is a little strange. But that is what we love so much about him!!!

5 comments:

Riley Alexander said...

If he gets in a wreck, he'l be like some sort of projectile missle as he flies off his bike to stab whatever or whoever he hits.

Vanessa said...

Wow, I'm speechless. That really puts Elton's helmet to shame. My dad has some sweet horns like that mounted in the garage, I should steal them and glue them on his current helmet. But if Jason and Elton were to pass each other on the road, someone would get impaled!

Anonymous said...

Jason is the man!

Candi and kids said...

Vanessa I thought that you had seen these. Maybe Jason can teach one of the relief society classes on how to make them. Yeah totally devastated the first time he wore it and people started telling me they recognized him. So let me know when you want me to drop them off!!!

Vanessa said...

I'll attend that class for sure! He would definitely liven things up!